> http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4670071.html

Just went there and gave my 3 votes, I liked the comment at the end "large
financial institution needing this for the ultimate deployment and
upgrade..." yep this is what we use it for...

come on guys please go to the JDC, open an account and get this solved.  It
is this or we bypass SUN (dum da da)

marcf