Von: Randall Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. April 2002 08:14
An: Corby; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [JBoss-dev] Re: [JBoss-user] Save the Rabbit Hole
UnifiedClassLoaders - Vote and Argue at the BugParade! - Spread the Word!

No, it would show up on the RFE list, not the bug list.

Sun classified it as:
    State     In progress, ease-of-use enhancement

Doesn't that mean it shows on the RFE list? Then it would show at position
12 at the moment since I just gave it the 180th vote.

Yes, Sun is very slow about updating that list. I've seen it not be updated
for a week or two at a time.