Alarik

We will work on a workaround.  Bear with us.  It would be useful if you
describe your "deadlocks" that you get all the time.  This problem seems to
be very random and not "reproduceable" by definition.  So are you sure you
are looking at "loading" problems as opposed to your own application? sorry
to be direct but we need to make sure... if you are sure then a detailed
description of the problem would be VERY useful.

marcf