Title: Nachricht
This is the regular, non-automized bug-voting reminder for those of you who havenīt pulled up their asses yet to visit JDC at:

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4670071.html

(all others, great effort, we will make it number #1).

FYI: This RFE tries to convince SUN to take one of these nasty modifiers from the java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(String) method  which would allow us
to remove a whole lot of ugly and imperformant (though, I must say, genius!) deadlock-avoiding code from some of the core classes of  JBoss3.x (and think about
even more evil classloading models for JBoss4 ;-)

CGJ