Question for you classloading feaks out there, what is the difference
between:

x = "some.class.name";
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().loadClass(x);

and

x = "some.class.name";
Class.forName(x, false,
     Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());

Peter Levart, submitted a patch that replaces a statment like the first with
a statment like the seconds.   It's supposed to allow "loading
array class for a base class that hasn't been loaded yet."

My thing is, it seems like they do the same thing.  What's the difference?

Regards,
Hiram