Hi guys,

I just finished commiting some major refactoring of the JBossMQ server.  It
just involved formaizing the interceptor pattern that peter started with the
security manager addition.  I also refactored some of the JMX MBeans to
thier own package.  So this is your notice:

THE JMX INTERFACE TO JBOSSMQ CHANGED.

Ok, it didn't change that much but, it changed.  I hope this does not break
too many things.

I'll be commiting these changes to Branch_3_0 soon.

Regards,
Hiram