Hi

I submitted a patch to sourceforge a couple of weeks ago against the
2.4 head which I hoped was going to make it into 2.4.5 final. It didn't
and that's ok, I have it locally on my copy of jboss. Is just submitting
patches to sourceforge the right thing to do, or is there a process for
people to find a developer with CVS access who will take on the
responsibility of checking the code and committing it?

I have a few more patches which I'm cooking on my own server to
test now and want to ensure that putting them on sourceforge is the
best way to get them into the codebase.

Thanks

Roland