Looks like a bug. I'll take a look.

We're going to try to put jbosstx in its own module soon.

One thing that would be really good would be some unit tests.  I haven't
really thought about how to set them up yet.  I guess all we really need
for a framework is a fake XAResource implementation and a Synchronization
implementation.  Any ideas?

Thanks
david jencks