Bugs item #552532, was opened at 2002-05-05 09:14
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=552532&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: None

Initial Comment:

(JBoss 3.1.0alpha, current CVS head, NT/W2K/Solaris)

Currently I try to make my beans deploy without
any warning from the verifier.

I get lot of messages of this kind:

12:20:34,093 INFO  [EJBDeployer]
Bean   : MySessionSB
Method : public abstract void removeSettings
(Collection) throws RemoveException
Section: 7.10.5
Warning: null

Looking through the code of EJB I found that the
DefaultMessages.properties file does not contain
strings for any spec violation starting with 7.10.5.
Moreover no spec violations for section 7.10.5 are ever
fired in the code, only ones from subsections, like
7.10.5.d2.

Thanks for re-activating the verifier in 3.0!

Georg