Von: Scott M Stark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2002 08:49
An: 'Jboss-Development'
Betreff: Re: [JBoss-dev] Anyone doing https in JBoss using jsse ?

This is done in now in the 3.0 and head branches. The
URLStreamHandlerFactory completely overrides the URL class protocol handler
mechanism since it now handles the package prefixes specified via the
java.protocol.handler.pkgs system property. There is a testcase service that
demonstrates the use of the https url using the jsse classes as loaded from
the JBoss lib directory.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer
JBoss Group, LLC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>
However, the JBossURLStreamHandlerFactory currently expects all protocols to
be implemented under org.jboss.net.protocol.xxx and we would need to extend
that access with reading the
System.getProperty("java.protocol.whatever.")+"|org.jboss.net.protocol",
parsing the string and trying to find the first class matching
packagePrefix+"."protocol+"."+Handler
</snip>