Bugs item #555556, was opened at 2002-05-13 11:57
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=555556&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
I have two Entity EJBs (UserEJB and GroupEJB) with a
Many relationship between them. They deploy and test
correctly with the exception that the relationship
table does not appear to be created in my Oracle table
space (the ORG_USER and ORG_GROUP tables are created,
and deleted, correctly as per the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
(see attached). I believe the relationship table may
be created in the DefaultDS. Here is a snippet from
the console output when starting JBoss (this is with
JBoss 3.0RC2 running on NT4.0 with JDK 1.3.1, database
is Oracle 9i running on Solaris 2.8), the server log
can be provided if necessary).

11:25:50,923 INFO  [GroupEJB] Created
table 'ORG_GROUP' successfully.
11:25:51,313 INFO  [UserEJB] Created table 'ORG_USER'
successfully.
11:25:51,363 INFO  [UserEJB]
Table 'GROUPEJB_USERS_USEREJB_GROUPS' already exist
11:25:51,373 INFO  [EjbModule] Started