I should have been more clear.  I don't know which modules have dtd that
need to be copied so

     If you have a module that you would like the DTDs
     copied to the dtd directory, send me an email
     (or change build.xml).

It would be nice if every module put the DTDs in the same location, but
that is for another day.

-dain