Resending due to my messed up sendmail config...

Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] HEAD & ClassCircularityError
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:24:22 +0000
From: Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sacha Labourey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And now these, after I recompiled everything from scratch:

<snip>
2002-05-14 17:22:52,321 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor]
TransactionRolledbackException, causedBy:
java.lang.ClassCircularityError: sun/reflect/MethodAccessorImpl
        at sun.misc.Unsafe.defineClass(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.ClassDefiner.defineClass(ClassDefiner.java:45)
        at
sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:381)
        at
sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generate(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:377
) at
sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generateMethod(MethodAccessorGenerator.ja
va:59) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:28)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrive
nContainer.java:394) at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(Cache
dConnectionInterceptor.java:147) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenIn
stanceInterceptor.java:88) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.
java:87) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.j
ava:165) at
 org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:51) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:129
) at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:166) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinder
Interceptor.java:145) at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:311)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.invoke(JMSContainerInvoker.java
:640) at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$MessageListenerImpl.onMessage(J
MSContainerInvoker.java:988) at
 org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.onMessage(StdServerSession.java:234) at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.sessionConsumerProcessMessage(SpyMessageConsu
mer.java:560) at
 org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.addMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:377) at
 org.jboss.mq.SpySession.run(SpySession.java:220)
        at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run(StdServerSession.java:173)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.jav
a:655) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
</snip>