Bugs item #556312, was opened at 2002-05-15 06:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=556312&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Several people have been reporting that all database
access fails after upgrading to JBoss 2.4.5.  All of
these users have indicated that their configurations
worked perfectly using JBoss 2.4.4.

Please see the following discussion threads for details:

http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=46&thread=15432
http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=46&thread=15408
http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=61&thread=15427