1. Multiple domains could be set up pretty easily if we reversed the
dependency between MainDeployer and SubDeployers.  Subdeployers would be
standalone, MainDeployer would have a depends-list of all the subdeployers
it used.  At least one complete deployer would have to be in the
non-auto-deployed startup jboss-service.xml.

2. This idea of foe-deployer (I love the name) is really similar to my idea
of xslt based deployment, where deployment consists of transforming all the
dd's to mbean configuration, then deploying the mbeans.  I've been hoping
to get back to this for a couple months.....

Thanks
david jencks