I just backtracked through the source, and read a bunch of messages of Mark
Fleury, Scott Stark, and David Jencks.  It sounded like Scott was saying in
February (17th) that all the MBean(s) are using the same ClassLoader.  But
Mark and David were discussing in April ClassLoader(s) per MBean.  So I am
not sure where this all stands.  It looks like the code is in place to
allow any MBean to have its own classloader [MBeanServerImpl: invoke(),
line 481].  It appears that an MBean ClassLoader must itself be an MBean
and registered.  If all this is working and I just don't understand how the
<classpath> element works, let me know.  On the other hand, David just told
me that I can't use a ClassLoader to find a resource.

It would appear that all that needs to happen is that the SARDeployer
create a ClassLoader MBean based on the DeploymentInfo/Inflated file system
location and the <classpath> element, and insert it at the beginning of the
list of MBeans found in the jboss-service.xml file fed to the Service*
classes in the org.jboss.system package.  Then specify the ClassLoader
MBean's ObjectName when invoking the MBeanServer.createMBean() method.  The
ServiceCreator.install() method actually makes the call to the MBeanServer
to create the MBean [line 104-108], but has the parameter for the named
ClassLoader commented out.

This stuff is very intertwined.  And I am not entirely sure that even if
I've grasped it, I should attempt to complete the author's intent.  But if
y'all say go ahead, I'll give it a whirl, unless someone else is willing to
step into the breach.  Please give me some feedback.  Thank you in advance.

Fred.