It's broken :-(
After 10 mins of clicking I get an error at the end (see below).
I notified them and let you guys know when it works again.

Ciao,
Tobias

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
 #form.email# is #Checkname.email#
Error near line 190, column 19.

Error resolving parameter CHECKNAME.EMAIL

The column EMAIL is not present in the query named CHECKNAME. It is
likely that you have misspelled the name of the column.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier
of (CFIF), occupying document position (190:1) to (190:40) in the
template file
e:\inetpub\wwwroot\java\readerschoice2002\nominationform4.cfm.

Date/Time: 05/25/02 05:05:21
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.2; Linux; de, de_DE, en)
HTTP Referrer:
http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2002/nominationform3.cfm