Hello guys!

I commited my httpsession-clustering code for the catalina-plugin
tonight. It is based on Sacha's generic httpsession-clustering-code he
built with Jetty in mind... ;-)

Build the catalina-plugin as usual. Before startup of JBoss copy the
sar-file jbossha-httpsession.sar (from cluster/output/lib) to your
deploy-directory and enjoy...

Sacha:
I did a bugfix in your httpsession-clustering. There was an
interceptor missing in the container-configuration of your EntityBean.
This was causing my IllegalStateExceptions... They are gone now...

CU
Thomas
AIM-Nickname     : tpeuss
Homepage         : http://www.peuss.de/