A lot of deployments need to write scripts to restart the server
everyday to clean up resources captured by poorly written application
code.  Also it would be nice for a management console to be able to
restart the server.

At this point my ideas for the testsuite are pure speculation.  I think
it would be cool to be able to simulate a message queue fault, restart
the server and recover the messages.  We could also use this technique
to test the TX manager when we add recovery.

-dain