I ended up creating my own Comparator since i want the non-numbered files to
deploy first using the rules of the DeploymentSorter and then deploy
according to their numbered prefix. In order to actually use is however, the
only way I found that worked was to add my class to jboss-system.jar,
otherwise i got a ClassNotFoundException (e.g. when jaring it up and putting
the jar in lib). Is this a bug or intended?

Best regards,
Per