Well, the problem reported by Frederick was still in our CVS code....

private static String TLD_PUBLICID_1_2 = "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP
XTag Library 1.2//EN";

This is probably due to some over-eager search-replace operation I did a
while ago when refactoring to xjavadoc.

It's fixed now and committed to CVS.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Aslak