Bugs item #563936, was opened at 2002-06-03 13:12
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=563936&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I have a problem in JBoss2-4.4. I have several bean that
use log4j to log some aplication event. Thats beans
work fine in JBoss-2.2, but when I try to use JBoss-2.4.4
I get an error:
"java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in
server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.ServerException: Transaction rolled
back:org/apache/log4j/Category
java.rmi.ServerException: Transaction rolled
back:org/apache/log4j/Category"
I try to enable and disable the Log4jService but nothing
happen.
I used my own category file.

Operation System: HP-UX 11
JDK: 1.3

What can I do to solve my problem? I need to solve it
quickly.

Please Help.
Regards.
Alejandro