Do you personally have enough time to see if the jboss build works with the
current xdoclet cvs version?  I would like to make sure jboss 3 works well
with current xdoclet before the xdoclet 1.2 release, but am pressed for
time right now.  If you can verify that at least jboss 3.1 builds and the
testsuite runs with no more errors I will tag the xdoclet sources and put
that version of xdoclet in the jboss tree.  If it doesn't work we should at
least tell the xdoclet folks and preferably fix it.

Thanks
david jencks