Feature Requests item #564200, was opened at 2002-06-04 15:21
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376688&aid=564200&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
I have a stateful session bean holding an editable object. I left the
editing session over lunch, during which time the session bean
was passivated. When I started using the editor again, the server
was unable to find the file containing the serialized bean with the
following error:

2002-06-04 14:29:20,748 ERROR
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstanceCache] Activation
failure
java.rmi.ServerException: Could not activate; nested
exception is:
        java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\jboss-
3.0.0\server\default\db\sessions\Editor\1023159833891.ser
(The system cannot find the file specified)

81 minutes
elapsed between invocations. I don't think that ancient
passivated session beans are ever deleted; there's nothing in the
log suggesting that that has happened.

Log file
attached.