Bugs item #567381, was opened at 2002-06-11 12:34
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=567381&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
Using Sun's JDK 1.4 and the final release of both JBoss
3.0+Jetty and JBoss 3.0+catalina attempting to redeploy
an app numerous times will eventually cause the JVM to
panic. I've not tested this with a proper EAR file, but
on a set of exploded directories. Having said this,
from the nature of the problem, I don't think that's
the cause.

Technical information:

JDK 1.4 (from Sun)
Debian Linux (latest testing) with 2.2.17 kernel
JBoss 3.0.0 final

Steps required to reproduce:

1) Start JBoss as normal and deploy an app.

2) Make a change to one of the files and touch
application.xml

3) Wait until JBoss has redeployed the app.

4) Repeat steps 2 to 4 ;)