In org.jboss.invocation.Invocation we have many keys defined as follows:

public static final Integer ENTERPRISE_CONTEXT =
       new Integer("ENTERPRISE_CONTEXT".hashCode());

The problem here is we are using an Integer and it can actually be equal
to another key someone may insert.  This is not a big problem, but I
think if we are going to make the keys unreadable objects we might as
well just make them an Object instance.  This way it used identity
equals.  In this situation the previous key will be as follows:

public static final Integer ENTERPRISE_CONTEXT = new Object();

An even better solution would be to define a new inner class say
InvocationKey which only overrides toString so a debugger can guess what
the object is supposed to be.  Something like this:

public final class InvocationKey() {
    private final String name;
    public InvocationKey(String name) {
       this.name=name;