I ran the tests as per the instructions on http://lubega.com however my
invocation of build run-basic-testsuite only generated 658 tests, with 228
successful, 418 errors, and 12 failures.  I did a CVS update right after I
got Chris's message.  What am I doing wrong?  That is a lot of errors.  I
am using the JDK1.4.0_01, and I noticed he was testing with JDK1.3.1 for
that test.  Different JDKs and platforms generated different numbers of
tests and errors.  Is there an explanation of why and what tests kick in
for what platforms?  Should I switch back to JDK1.3?  Does the JDK1.4
always generate that many errors?  Thanks.

Fred.