Bugs item #564640, was opened at 2002-06-04 16:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=564640&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
This is a duplicate of 564200, which somhow got classified as a
feature request.

I have a stateful session bean holding an
editable object. I left the editing session over lunch, during which
time the session bean was passivated. When I started using the
editor again, the server was unable to find the file containing the
serialized bean with the following error:

2002-06-04
14:29:20,748
ERROR
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstanceCache]
Activation
failure
java.rmi.ServerException: Could not
activate; nested
exception is:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\jboss-

3.0.0\server\default\db\sessions\Editor\1023159833891.ser
(The
system cannot find the file specified)

81 minutes elapsed
between invocations. I don't think that ancient passivated
session beans are ever deleted; there's nothing in the log
suggesting that that has happened.

Log file attached.