Bugs item #570212, was opened at 2002-06-17 15:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=570212&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
Every time I try to create a bean with an foreign key,
I get an EJBException: Number of input values does not
match number of question marks.

It sees that
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCAbstractCMPFieldBridge.setArgumentParameters
is called to often.

Look at the extract from server.log attached.
All country-beans are created successfully.
The first address-bean, which has a reference to countr
(country_id) fails with this error.

P.S.: With JBoss 3.0.0 all works fine.