but the rc2 doesn't complains...

Other question : for this kind of relationship DO I really need to have
the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file configuration?

After a change in the version of jboss (rc3 if i remember) it started to
give me some errors, so I had to put the following tag in one of the
sides of the relationship. Is there other way to solve this without
using jboss specific tags??

* @jboss:relation
*    related-pk-field="oid"

by the way, xdoclet could put the same of the field as the default : )