COMPLETION_MAYBE is when you are actually in the invocation of the bean and
you really don't know how far the invocation got.(for clustering don't
failover invocation because you may be in inconsistent state.)

COMPLETION_NO means an exception/problem occured before the actual
invocation(definately failover)
COMPLETION_YES means that everything is a ok.