Bugs item #580449, was opened at 2002-07-12 10:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=580449&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMQ
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The build fails complaining about line 769 in the build
file, where it attempts to copy "jbossmq-service.xml"
files into the server installation folder.
The problem is that these is very easy to fix but later on,
yet another copy (line 794) uses the same folder but
with a wild-card.
I couldn't possibly guess what files are used at runtime,
so I guess you guys will have to write a task that
actually creates this folder after copilation is done,
and copy whatever is expected to be there into it...

Hope that helps...