Bugs item #584663, was opened at 2002-07-21 16:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=584663&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
This is a duplicate of 562972 since I couldn't post a test
case to that bug (SF only seems to let the creator do
that.)

Comments from other bug report:

I've been setting up JUnit, trying to localize this bug,
figuring it's something to do with my code.  Nothing but
ClassCastException, over and over again.

Then I turned *off* the "Reload classes every run" option
on the JUnit GUI.  Suddenly my test passes.  I can run
the test multiple times, turn on the switch, down it goes,
ClassCastException.  Ad nauseum, no differences from
the script.  I can reproduce this 100%.

Execution environment on my end:  W2KSP2, JBoss
3.0.1RC1, JDK 1.3.1_02

Comment By: Scott M Stark (starksm)