Are those multi-processor machines??  I've got a feeling that I have a
deadlock happening and those machines you run them on just makes the
deadlock show up quicker than on my machine.

I also did not intend this testcase to be run as part of the normal testcase
runs... It's just mainly for for peformance comparisons.

Regards,
Hiram