Why not..  Right not It creates a byte[] of the invocation before it puts it
on the wire.  If it's greater than a certain size, we could do the
compression.

The current status of the "trunk" invoker is that it seems to have better
throughput than RMI, but worse latency.  In otherwords, We can push out
allot of concurrent requests out to the server but the response times of
those requests seems to blow.

Still need to figure where my latency bottle neck is comming from.

Regards,
Hiram