Thanks!!

I want to get this in our testsuite as soon as possible.  I'm not sure how
best to do this.  Right now the only xa thingy we ship with is the jmxra
adapter.

I lean toward modifying the test so it only tests jca adapters, since that
is the only thing we can deploy in jboss.  Then we can work on writing
driver-specific jca wrappers to work around the particular spec violations
in each driver.

Is it important to do work on the connection before trying to commit?  If
it is unnecessary it will be easier to make the test more generic.  If it
is necessary I think it will be easiest to test the adapter inside jboss by
deploying it using the normal .rar deployment mechanism.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
david jencks