You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376687&aid=595176&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I needed a non-transacted datasource for an mbean
doing its own transactional markup for the persistence
engine of our companies message service.

I was tired to set this up "manually"; most of our
companies configs are xml/xsl-based.

So i tried to tweak the XSL-ds-deployer of JBoss and
came up with an extended .dtd and .xsl files.
DTD-Versions might be subject to upgrading if you
adopt this.

It works for me.

Enjoy,

Michael Bartmann, 4Production AG

PS.: I dont know how to attach two files in this
html-form, the dtd will follow in a separate message.