Von: David Jencks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. September 2002 00:15
An: Jung Christoph; jboss-dev
Cc: Bruce Scharlau
Betreff: jboss 4 build system changes, possible jboss.net and catalina
impact.

I replaced many of the repetitive elements in the build.xml files with
parameter entities, including the definition of xdoclet tasks.  As far as I
can tell this hasn't affected anything according to the testsuite.

However, one effect is that xdoclet is now always the "global" xdoclet in
thirdparty.  Previously it looks like a local version was being used in
jboss.net.  I don't know if there are any tests of jboss.net: the module
appears to compile fine.

If this has broken something let me know.  I'd prefer to fix it in xdoclet
if possible since the xdoclet 1.2 release is imminent.

I also don't know if the catalina module still works and don't know how to
test it.  I only partially converted that build.xml, leaving the previous
definitions commented out.  Again, info appreciated.

thanks
david jencks