Bugs item #608837, was opened at 2002-09-13 10:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=608837&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMX
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
Windows2000 Professional
java -version
java version "1.4.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
(build 1.4.0-b92
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.0-b92, mixed
mode)

Jboss3_0_2 pulled from CVS.

Couldn't get console traces but include server.log
instead.
Log messages with AML are my additions.

It seems you can't deploy (via user-service.xml) an
MBean if it's package is the default package. The
org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator reports it cannot find
the class even though it seems to have found the jar ok.

E.g. public class Ali implements AliMBean {...} cannot
be deployed but will deploy once moved to
package a.b.c;

I include the user-service.xml and log files for each
scenario.  It looks like the classloader is throwing an
exception when loadClass() is called. Haven't had time
to pursue it further but will try if someone points me in
the right direction (I don't know anything about the
JBoss classloader framework).