I have got it uploaded now. It was a stupid checkbox that had to be checked to have it
upload anything (can't understand why it is there).

Anyway: I did some testing of it, but it seems the run-as-role "LoginModule" is used
outside the loginmodule also (in calls not gone thru any loginmodule. So I am not sure
if it is something wrong with my popping of it, or a thread issue (as it doesn't do
that all the time).

Therefore, could someone that knows this (Scott?), take a look at this. I have seen
more people in the forums having the same problem (that this patch is supposed to
solve).

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 10:29:16PM -0700, Scott M Stark wrote:
> This patch has nothing attached to it to verify.
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Scott Stark
> Chief Technology Officer
> JBoss Group, LLC