Bugs item #614038, was opened at 2002-09-24 22:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=614038&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I want to start and stop the JBoss server with my own
Main Class (without exiting the VM). Therefore I use
direct the ServerImpl class.

But I can't restart the server after shutdown. The error
message is:

java.lang.Error: factory already defined
at java.net.URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory
(URL.java:1027)
at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doInit
(ServerImpl.java:150)
at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.init
(ServerImpl.java:117)

I think the problem can be solved by creating a try catch
block for the setURLStreamHanderFactory method in
the class ServerImpl at line 150.

For tests you can use the attachment.