Bugs item #598686, was opened at 2002-08-22 02:52
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=598686&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
There is some incompatibility with the call to
PropertyEditorManager.setEditorSearchPath(newPath)
in the file org.jboss.util.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.

There is an old version of this class which makes calls
to PropertyEditorManager.registerEditor(). When I
replace the new version in the jboss-common.jar file with
this old version, it works with IBM JRE.

Probably IBM JRE has a bug in the
PropertyEditorManager.setEditorSearchPath() call. I
would recommend that you try to make your codebase
compatible with IBM JRE, because it is substantially
faster on linux.