CGJ & JBoss.Net developers,

  After working with wsdl2Java, I have come to the conclusion that the wsdl
being generated by org.jboss.net.jmx.server.MBeanProvider is not accurate.
I have included both the WSDL and the interface generated by wsdl2Java.  Any
ideas?  It seems to me that the method signatures of my MBean should show up
in the wsdl.  Is this an accurate assumption?  If so, what might be
preventing accurate wsdl generation in this case?

  - Matt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services/CustomTerminologyM
anagementService" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:impl="http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services/CustomTerminologyManage
mentService"
xmlns:intf="http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services/CustomTerminologyManage
mentService" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <wsdl:portType name="XMBean">
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="CustomTerminologyManagementServiceSoapBinding"
type="impl:XMBean">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="XMBeanService">
    <wsdl:port binding="impl:CustomTerminologyManagementServiceSoapBinding"
name="CustomTerminologyManagementService">
      <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services/CustomTerminologyManageme
ntService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

/**
 * XMBean.java
 *
 * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
 * by the Apache Axis WSDL2Java emitter.
 */
package localhost;

public interface XMBean extends java.rmi.Remote {
}