You need to write your own registry implementation. The
JBossMBeanRegistry does
not automatically add classloaders that happen to be mbeans to the
loader
repository which the BasicMBeanRegistry does. I believe our
implementation of
the ModelMBean is the XMBean stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark