Bugs item #613360, was opened at 2002-09-23 21:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=613360&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
10.3.13 An abstract-schema-name element for each entity
bean. The abstract-schema-name must be a valid Java
identifier and must be unique within the ejb-jar file.

10.6.14 The Bean Provider should not use reserved
identifiers as ejb-names or abstract-schema-names.
Reserved identifiers are discussed in Section 11.2.6.1.

22.2 Entity Bean’s abstract schema name. If the
enterprise bean is an Entity Bean with
container-managed persistence and cmp-version 2.x, the
Bean Provider must specify the abstract schema name of
the entity bean using the abstract-schema-name element.

I suggest we make this an enforced error in 3.2 and 4.0
but only a warning in 3.0.