for the sake of completeness on background and context and so people
don't think it is unfounded

> keep your feelings to yourself, you already proved incapable
> of solving the old bugs and just plain left them there (when
> it was your rewrite that was causing them).  It took Scott to

and then you went to the spec committee of SUN saying that the CL
architecture was buggy.  You snake. We heard back that noise and I truly
don't appreciate you putting that complex code, keeping it broken and
then telling everyone who would hear it and behind our backs that JMX on
JBoss wasn't broken.

All that to promote your own JMX implementation.

pff...

marc f