> I am thinking about how to do this.
>
> --jason
>

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Scott M Stark wrote:
>
> > Less mysteriousness, as in:
> >
> >   <!--
> >      | Initialize the build system.  Must depend on
> '_buildmagic:init'.
> >      | Other targets should depend on 'init' or things will
> mysteriously fail.
> >    -->
> >   <target name="init" unless="init.disable"
> depends="_buildmagic:init">
> >   </target>
> >
> > I would like standard Ant + JBoss custom Ant tasks + scripting? all
> > manifest in the build.xml files rather than hidden in
> corners of the
> > build system.

Absolutely, Scott is right RE: un-necessary complicated stuff that makes
NO sense to a reader and serves an obscure goal.

Jason, PLEASE START FROM SCRATCH.  Ant + JBoss/ant/XDoclet tasks + JBoss
classloaders (for lib visibility).

I am not sure the last bit works as I can't remember how we pass the
classpath to the javac runtime.  I remember Jules gosnell had a trick to
make it work so it is feasable.

PLEASE LET'S RETURN TO A STRAIGHT ANT SYSTEM, LET'S DROP THE CURRENT
SYSTEM

marc f