Bugs item #593625, was opened at 2002-08-11 12:35
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=593625&group_id=22866

Category: JBossTX
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
My application works well with LocalTxDS but not with
XATxDS.
When using the informix-xa-service.xml file, the tables
get created but the DB-Session stays in transaction.
BTW, I thougt DDL-Statements should not run in
transaction ?
Creation of Entities is nearly impossible.

When using informix-service.xml all works fine.

An extract from server.log is attached.

(JBoss-3.0.2RC1, JDK 1.3.1, Reliant-Unix 5.45)