Juha,

  It could be worse -- I could be trying to interpret legal documents ;)

> it is not clearly defined which it should refer to in case of MMB. It
> might be better defined in JMX 1.2 version of the spec.

  Let me reccommend that the resource object constructor info be given a
(defined) place in the MMB info in a future version of the spec.  It seems
to me that this information is required for MMB info persistence, and
probably useful for MMB state persistence as well.

  For now, I'm just going to go ahead with storing this info in the MMB info
object as mentioned previously.

  - Matt