Title: Nachricht
Fellow Web-Service-Geeks,

as always before taking 3 weeks off, I tried to break the build ;-)

no, just kidding. I just managed to integrate into head (finally!) the 1.0 release of Axis including some jboss.net extensions wrt e-mail transport of soap messages as
contributed by Jason Essington (applause, welcome aboard). The bug wrt double appearances of the jaxp-QName class has also been resolved as a by-product.

Now being a commiter, I hope that Jason could soon provide some sample mbean-configuration for the  javamail-listener and
some test code to demonstrate the new (quite transparent) transports/handlers to the public ;-)

Anyway, the final release of Axis now being landed, I now plan to start a consolidation phase for jboss.net when I come back until the end of the year focussing on porting the stuff to 3.2 and, ta ta, documentation ... Would be cool if we could find a few volunteers (Matt?, Bruce?) to help out with language problems,  performance analysis and Tomcat knowledge ....

Since my thirdparty cvs-workspace was not completely clean and I tried to remove some redundant apache-commons things, I hope that my changes to library.ent where not devastating ...

CU in three weeks,
CGJ